Kullanma Kılavuzu: http://www.rainbird.com/documents/turf/ts_HV.pdf
Plastic Residential Irrigation Valves
High Performance. Big Savings.
The Rain Bird® HV valve offers the reliable performance that professionals demand at a low price. Like all Rain Bird valves, HV Valves are built to work with any standard sprinkler timer.
Its list price is more than 20% lower than competitors’.
4 captive, multi-drive screws allow bonnet removal in half the time or depending on the competitor, one quarter the time.
Allows you to put more valves in a single valve box.
Rain Bird® HV Valves deliver the same fundamental quality and durability you expect from Rain Bird at a low price. HV Valves are designed with the benefit of over five decades of valve design experience and backed by a three-year trade.
- Pressure: 15 to 150 PSI (1,0 to 10,3 bar)
- Flow: 0.2 to 30 GPM (0,05 to 6,82 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,89 l/s); for flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation® application, use RBY-100-200MX filter installed upstream
- Operating Temperatures:
Water temperature up to 110° F (43° C); ambient temperature up to 125° F (52° C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec.) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.290 A at 60 Hz
- Holding current: 0.091 A at 60 Hz
- Coil resistance: 70-85 Ohms
(40° F - 110° F)
- Height: 4.62" (11,7 cm)
- Height (MB): 4.50" (11,43 cm)
- Length: 4.4" (11,2 cm)
- Length (MB): 5.68" (14,4 cm)
- Width: 3.1" (7,9 cm)